KCBX is possible only because a caring community of listeners are actively engaged with the station.
- A volunteer Board of Directors provides policy oversight and guidance.
- Dozens of volunteer program hosts provide hours of quality program content.
- Hundreds of volunteers make the Live Oak Music Festival our most successful fundraising event.
- Local businesses provide program underwriting support.
- Thousands of listeners pledge their annual financial support.
Here are some of the stories about people creating and sustaining KCBX - their community radio station.
Do you have a story to share? Send an email to KCBX Development Director Paul Severtson [email@example.com].