Wave energy, business incubators, local events
By Randol White • May 16, 2014
Mike Manchak, President and CEO for the Economic Vitality Corporation (EVC), a non-profit working to generate jobs, promote start-ups, and increase investment throughout SLO County.
- Potential Wave Energy Projects are being considered for the central coast from Santa Barbara to San Luis Obispo
- Business incubators are starting to spring up, including a new one in Goleta.
- Business-related events coming to the Central Coast in the coming weeks.
- Central Coast Economic Forecast - Paso Robles Events Center, June 6
- MIT Enterprise Forum - Cabrillo Pavilion Arts Center, Santa Barbara, May 21
- Pacific Coast Business Times - 101 One Hundred - Four Season Biltmore, Santa Barbara, May 29
- PG&E hiring fair - Energy Education Center, San Luis Obispo, May 30